*Registration for the Spring 2021 League Season will open on February 1st. Please check back to this page at that time for info.*
Registration for the Fall 2020 North American Junior Golf League is now open! Register by August 15th to ensure your spot, as your local League has a limit on the number of players. Fall 2020 League Season runs the week of August 24th – week of October 12th.
FALL 2020 COURSES – We are excited about our NEW slate of League Host Courses! We now have Leagues available for you to join across several parts of the State of Georgia … and will be moving beyond to other states in the Spring of 2021! **YOU WILL CHOOSE YOUR “LEAGUE” IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.**
For a reminder of how NAJG Leagues work, click the “League” tab at the top of the page.
Participation options – the Base League Option and the League + Academy Option
READY TO JOIN?
See the 2 options below (Base League and Academy Add-on Option). Once you click the “Join” button, you will head to our registration site at Sport Jumble Golf. Once you are in Sport Jumble, follow these steps:
- Click ‘Let’s Go’ to create your Login ID & Password
- Once you are signed in, click the drop-down at top right and select ‘Add a Player’ (create for each sibling if applicable)
- Click ‘Find Leagues’ at the top to choose the League you would like to join, and click Register at the right of the page.
- Complete the payment steps, and you’re done!
- Note that this is where you will choose the Academy Add-on if desired
- Want to be a COACH? Click ‘Make me the Coach’ when completed.
- You will be contacted when the teams are formed and League is ready to start. Requests relating to your team or registration may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
BASE LEAGUE OPTION
Includes 8 weekly on-course team matches, 1 practice session per week with range balls, and tee gift package. On-course format is 5-Hole Scramble (Foundations Division) or a 6-hole “super-scramble” (Skills Division).
Registration for the Base League option is varies by League Course and includes:
- Range balls once per week during team practices at your League Course
- Range balls at the golf course prior to each weekly League Match
- 8 on-course matches with prizes for 1 st place and runner-up in each division
- Player tee gift
LEAGUE + ACADEMY ADD-ON
Players choosing this option will still receive ALL that is included in the Base League option, PLUS will receive hands-on instruction in 4 pre-season clinics with the teaching pro at your League Course. For a nominal fee on top of the league registration fee, players choosing this option will receive 4 sessions of full swing, short game, and putting instruction from your host course pro prior to the start of the league match season. Choosing this option will allow players to get “tuned up” for the upcoming season – especially for improving players to experience a more rapid improvement rate during the on-course Match season – as players will spend less time learning “on the go” and instead will be more tuned in to carrying skills learned in class to actual real-time results on the course.
Registration for the League + Academy add-on varies by League Course and includes:
- Everything in the Base League option described above, and
- 4 instructional clinics (2 sessions per week during the weeks of August 10th & 17th).
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL LEAGUE IS COMING SOON. PLEASE EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2018 FALL LEAGUE WILL OPEN AT THE END OF JULY. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS OR CONTACT US TO GET ON OUR EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING 2020 SEASON HAS ENDED. WE MAY HAVE A FEW SPOTS AVAILABLE; PLEASE CONTACT US TO SEE IF THERE IS STILL A SPOT AVAILABLE.